Inspired by Derek Sivers, here’s what I’m doing at the moment:
- Exercising more. I’m now more diligent about completing at least 2 of the 3 rings of my Apple Watch Activity monitor at least 5 days a week and looking at buying a Concept2 rower to workout at home.
- As part of the above, I’m taking the dogs out on a 1 hour minimum walk every day, weather permitting.
- Just crossed my 10 year anniversary at Autodesk and contemplating what that means for me.
- Teaching myself Python thanks to Coursera and Udacity
- As a result of my new Python learnings I’ve been dabbling on a couple mini projects, namely, urlshortener-tool and ecobee-tool
- About to end my 7 week sabbatical which proved to be the best time ever all spent thinking, creating and doing. Hoping to continue even after I return and not get sucked back into my previous unsustainable ways.
- Looking forward to returning to work with a fresh set of eyes and a new outlook on how to work, better.
- Starting to use Beeminder to “forcibly” keep me on top of my goals, one of them being to write at least 2 blog postings per month.
- Bought a domain, programe.io, as a holding spot for a project idea I’m working on related to Quantified Self
Last updated: January 2016